Sunday, June 28, 2009

Conversation of A1 and B1





A1 : Why did you come here?

B1 : My mind is shattered, that's why I started this journey. I am telling you this which is a truth but its not true that my mind is shattered for the first time. May be, I cannot stand my mind getting shattered these many times..
I can not stand it anymore..So I started this journey.Person who shattered my mind is not the same, the weapon is not the same, the depth of the wounds is not the same.
But the mind is the same, and the pain is the same.
At all the times, I am trying to solve the same mathematical equation of life. Who's right, Who's wrong. The person who seems to be wrong has to apologize to the person who seems to be right.
The person who seems right has to accept the apology with a mixed reactions on face..half with indifference and half with sense of pride that he proved to be right. I am bored with this.

I have played the role of Son to someone, nephew to someone, student to someone, lover to someone, husband to someone, son-in-law to someone, I have changed the masks with all these roles. And my mind is shattered on the way. All the time I heard this statement from others 'Your expectations are intangible'. Why everyone says this? And why should I believe its true because everyone says it.

I know how to think, I also have a mind. But people don't want to realize this. If I do not believe in the opinions, the rules and the principles..those have been followed for ages and stamped as correct, Why should I follow them? I grew up, became on my own.

Found a life partner for me whom I felt I could be one in all the ways and walks of life , but heard the same words as others from my own life-partner. Whats left more? My head started hammering and so I started. Now I feel little peace but I still have not found the answer.

And now I have started feeling that if this is what is life, then is it worth living this life?

A1 did not say anything for a while.

Then after a long pause A1 spoke silently.....

A1 : I know that, its expected that I should tell you my opinion about whatever you said just now.
But unfortunately I have a habit of speaking only when I feel like. But..... you are not my relative nor anyone near-dear to me. And you have met me in my favorite Monsoon time. That's why let me speak up.

I do not know you, I do not know your whereabouts. I did not know you until past two hours. And I do not think it would make any difference had I known you before.
Whatever you said, it is true from your own perspective. Telling you that you are right is like an eagle giving a "Character certificate" to a whale.
You talked about relationships. You talked straight from your heart. You talked with intensity. The person who gets deeply involved in any relation is always true to his heart. The one who falls in love thinks that, no one but only he realized what true love is.

Any mother in this world feels no other mother has felt the love in her heart as she has felt while she hugs her child.
Now, whats the truth?
What I have realized and what's accepted by everyone is that 'eveyone is true'.
What people don't want to believe is that 'everyone is at the same level'.
To compare one human feeling with the other is like comparing 'Mango is more sweeter or the Rabbit is more faster'.Now if you want me to speak about the disappointments of the human relations then..let me tell you ...

Any relation is like a fruit. As you have to give time for the fruit to ripe, in the same way, you have to give time for a relation to establish, to become stable and to become profound.
If you bite the fruit before its fully ripen, then you will taste it bitter, sour and unpleasant.But what experience you mentioned have not arisen because of biting the fruit before the relation has established. It has arisen because of another origin.
You have to taste the fruit of an established relation within a special limit. In this world, There's no feeling which will last forever. If the fruit is too ripened, it decays and you still take a bite..you will feel dizzy and irritated with the its over-ripen smell.

You are taking a bite of such fruit that's why you are experiencing what you said.This applies to not only to the relations a person has, but it applies to a relation he has with his own self. A relation with your own self is also like a fruit. The time to taste the fruit is over, it becomes a decayed relationship with your own self too.
This fact is so unbearable, that to sustain this fact, to digest this fact, to cope with this fact people do anything to escape..by taking help of anything from liquor, intoxication to devoting their life for welfare of others or to God, by trying inventions, searching....

soul searching.................

Unfortunately the count of people who are trying this, who are adjusting with life in the above manner, who are coping with the facts is increasing day by day. Overlooking the real fact and compromising with life.

Its a true statement that, without relations any person is incomplete, but one small sentence to add to this statement is " every relation has expiry date. "

Only one relation has no expiry date. That is the one with yourself. If you know when to break this relation then you will not feel any disappointment with the other broken relationships.
You will not be shattered.....


(This text is not written by me. The original text was in Marathi, I have just made an effort to translate it)

No comments:

Post a Comment